As winter begins to wind down, many retailers are ditching spring sales online to welcome warmer weather.
Overstock and Macy’s are some of the big box retailers that are currently having major spring sales. Kohl just finished one last weekend. Before it was Nike, Adidas and Lululemon with fitness clothes.
Spring calls for brighter colors and lighter layers, so if your wardrobe is lacking in these areas, now is a good time to change that. There are also plenty of green closet staples on sale for St. Patrick’s Day.
Below are our top 21 selling picks.
- Cotton terry jogging pants for $ 34.50, instead of $ 49.50
- Classic 5 â³ chino shorts for $ 24.50, instead of $ 39.50
- Linen and cotton button-down utility shirt for $ 39.50, instead of $ 69.50
- Cotton terry shorts for $ 29.50, instead of $ 39.50
- V-neck knitted midi dress for $ 39.50, instead of $ 64.50
- Sneakers with trim for $ 39.50, instead of $ 79.50
- Chelsea rain boots for $ 48.50, instead of $ 69.50
- Canvas lace-up trainers for $ 39.50, instead of $ 69.50
- Easy summer flip flops for $ 19.50, instead of $ 29.50
- Faux Suede Moccasins with Tassels for $ 39.50, instead of $ 98
- Canvas lace-up trainers for $ 34.50, instead of $ 69.50
- Double Layer Flip Flops for $ 19.50, instead of $ 39.50
- Canvas boat shoes for $ 59, instead of $ 118
- Desert suede ankle boots for $ 59, instead of $ 118
- Leather moccasin trainers for $ 69, instead of $ 138
And if the J.Crew Factory Sale isn’t your cup of tea, there are other auctions currently available that can help you update your spring wardrobe.
Here are just a few:
RELATED RETAIL AND SHOPPING STORIES:
Samsung’s 2021 smart TVs are now available for pre-order. See details of each model.
7 relaxing cabins you can rent on Airbnb for a late winter trip within driving distance
Where to buy the PS5? Restockings are rare, but StockX still has Playstation 5 consoles
Subscribe now and support the local journalism you rely on and trust.